Self Assessment Tax Returns

Self Assessment is the system used by HM Revenue & Customs to collect income tax.  Tax is usually automatically deducted from wages, savings and pensions at source, but those with self employment and businesses need to report their income on a Tax Return.  

If you need to submit a Tax Return it needs to be done after the end of the year in which it is relating to (6th April) and before the deadline date (31st January).  

Do you need help with your Self Assessment Tax Return? We're here to help you.

Our Self Assessment Tax Return Service means we will;

  • Complete your Tax Return.
  • Check you are claiming all relevant tax allowances and reliefs.
  • Calculate your final tax liability.
  • Let you know what needs to be paid and when.
  • File the Tax Return online using HM Revenue & Customs approved software.
  • Provide you with a copy of your Self Assessment Tax Return.

We'll also analyse your Return to see if any savings can be made and make any recommendations that will help save you money. 

Our advice is unique to you and will be tailored to your personal financial goals.

We represent you in all communication with HM Revenue & Customs meaning you have no direct contact with them and we will speak with them on your behalf.

Additionally we are able to assist small businesses and self employed individuals with their statutory obligations and with keeping their records up to date (Bookkeeping, VAT, Payroll services).  More details on our business services can be found on our Business Accounts page.


Before you go .. 

Making Tax Digital - what's this? Find out more here

I would recommend him to everyone who needs an accountant and have done so with all my friends who have gone freelance

Stevie, Rushden

Arcus has provided us with excellent service and sound advice regarding all our tax affairs

Mr P from Milton Keynes

We have always received great service

Mr W from Corby

© 2020 Arcus Taxation Accountants is the trading name of Arcus Associates Ltd. Registered in England & Wales Company No. 05065405.

privacy / cookies

website cms powered by csb internet

01572 770552